I have to thanks Self Magazine for the inspiration for this delicious recipe! It is really delish and will make a great addition to your Fall dinners. I did not use any additional sweetener- but you can add a little if you want to.
- 15 Brussel Sprouts, quartered
- 1 organic apple, chopped (I love gala and fugi)
- 1 organic pear, chopped (bosc is great)
- 1/2 cup Apple cider vinegar
- Cinnamon to taste
- agave or maple syrup
- Grab a pan and set it to medium
- Place brussel sprouts cut side down and cook for about 10 minutes, they will brown a little
- Add apple and pear and cook about another 5 minutes.
- Pour in cider vinegar, if using a sweetner add it to
- Add cinnamon and stir until liquid is mostly dissolved
- EAT UP!!!
The Healthy: Cals: 155, Protein: 5g, Carbs:38g, Fat: 0g